A client-facing role at dysrupt
Dysrupt is obsessed with all things digital marketing, and the ecosystem is more complicated than ever. We’re here to uncomplicate it. As marketers, innovators, and consultants, we help brands navigate the constantly-evolving digital landscape. We take on complex marketing problems and design custom, successful marketing solutions. In short, we help you move the needle and make the impossible profitable. When you’re ready for results, we’re ready to dive in.
Dysrupt is looking for an Account Manager that is just as passionate as we are. This person would be an integral player in a cross-vertical book of business, focused on performance marketing, developing client and platform relationships, and isn’t afraid to be constantly innovating.
If this sounds like you, how would you answer these questions:
- Do you geek out over the impacts of CBO, IDFA, and the ideal bid strategy?
- Do you want to become an expert in the space and have a constant desire to learn more?
- Are you tired of the cliche agency experience where the best and brightest are overworked and stifled by layers of bureaucracy?
- Do you get excited about new dysruptive strategies and ideas that challenge the status quo? (see what we did there 😀)
- Do you have passions outside of work that you can bring to our ever evolving culture and team?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we would love to have a conversation!
The ideal candidate comes from a strong Performance Marketing background, has developed themselves as a trusted advisor to partners, and thrives in a fast paced environment. This person will lead strategy formulation across the department, build products & processes for client deliverables & media optimization, develop and lead a world-class team, build long term strategic client partnerships, and grow our clients’ business.
- Uphold dysrupt’s commitment to providing best-in-class social & digital marketing services.
- You will work as part of a Client Team Pod and will oversee a book of business of 3-4 clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams on media planning to support client and campaign strategy
- Build, launch, and optimize campaigns across all major social platforms with a focus on flawless execution
- Help execute long term measurement initiatives and learning agendas
- Support upsell opportunities by analyzing data to back up recommendations
- Perform campaign QA on your own campaigns, plus those built by other client teams
- Communicate new campaign management strategy ideas to help drive client alignment
- Build and deliver weekly reporting and ad hoc reporting inclusive of: formatted Excel reports, Google Data Studio dashboards, and performance insights/recommendations
- Provide data and insights to in-market teams for campaign wrap-ups and larger reporting deliverables such as QBRs
- Manage platform relationships regularly: Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience running performance marketing on Facebook/Instagram along with any of the following digital ad buying/biddable platforms: Google Search, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, Quora, and/or Spotify
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills
- Advanced capabilities with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to navigate client and external communication
- Self-starter who excels in problem solving and is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- A high level of positivity, upbeat demeanor, and warm personality that contributes to an ever evolving and strong company culture!