A client-facing role at dysrupt
Dysrupt is obsessed with all things social marketing. The digital ecosystem is more complicated than ever. We’re here to uncomplicate it. As marketers, innovators, and consultants, we help brands navigate the constantly-evolving digital landscape. We take on complex marketing problems and design custom, successful marketing solutions.
In short, we help you move the needle and make the impossible profitable. When you’re ready for results, we’re ready to dive in.
Dysrupt is looking for a Client Partner that is just as passionate as we are. This person would be the leading driver on a cross-vertical book of business, focused on performance marketing, developing client and platform relationships, and isn’t afraid to be constantly innovating.
If this sounds like you, how would you answer these questions:
- Do you geek out over the impacts of CBO, IDFA, and the ideal bid strategy?
- Are you an expert in the space and have a constant desire to learn more?
- Are you tired of the cliche agency experience where the best and brightest are overworked and stifled by layers of bureaucracy?
- Do you get excited about presenting disruptive and business altering ideas to C-Level clients?
- Do you have passions outside of work that you can bring to our ever evolving culture and team?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we would love to have a conversation!
The ideal candidate comes from a strong Performance Marketing background, has developed themselves as a trusted advisor to partners, and thrives in a fast paced environment. This person will lead strategy formulation across the department, build products & processes for client deliverables & media optimization, develop and lead a world-class team, build long term strategic client partnerships, and grow our clients’ business.
- Uphold dysrupt’s commitment to providing best-in-class social & digital marketing services. You will report directly into the founders of dysrupt, overseeing a 3-4 client book of business.
- Act as a key business stakeholder and leader for our clients, driving accountability to business results, and enrolling internal resources at dysrupt to drive success with the clients.
- Strategy, Planning, Execution, and Analysis of paid media across multiple digital channels (primary focus on Facebook/Instagram).
- We always look to be strategic partners and our client’s challenges become our challenges. The Client Partner will develop and deliver senior-level strategy to VP or C-level clients, leveraging dysrupt’s internal insights as well as external industry information.
- Eat, breathe, and sleep today’s digital & mobile consumer experience
- Guide and contribute in the development of Creative ideas and deliverables
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all things Paid Media and Measurement across social, digital, and the broader marketing mix, in order to provide guidance to our clients on the proper KPIs for any given initiative.
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars.
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of dysrupt, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow.
- Determine the priorities and focus areas of the client’s you support, and present those to the senior leadership team during quarterly account reviews.
- Responsible for reporting weekly and monthly business forecasts to leadership with accuracy.
- 5-7 years of experience working within the social/digital and agency space with a focus on Facebook and Instagram performance marketing
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Strategic and practical understanding of digital and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Highly customer-centric and proficient in communicating with individuals across all levels in an organization.
- Excel in problem solving and have strong analytical skills.
- Incredibly resourceful, entrepreneurial & driven, and can set strategic vision and operational excellence.
- Top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel
- A high level of positivity, upbeat demeanor, and warm personality that contributes to an ever evolving and strong company culture!